Kurt Salmon, formed by the merger of Kurt Salmon Associates and Ineum Consulting, is a global, full service, advisory firm of more than 1,600 consultants in 15 countries across five continents. Its clients are industry leaders who benefit from their deep industry and functional expertise.
What does Kurt Salmon do?
Kurt Salmon is a global, full service, consultancy providing advisory services to both the private and public sectors covering:
- transaction services,
- operational performance and
- transformation management
utilising its in-depth knowledge of issues relevant to specific industries (consumer goods & retail, financial services, healthcare, energy & utilities, telecoms & media, public sector, aerospace & defence, manufacturing & transportation... .)
How do they do it?
Kurt Salmon are trusted advisors to their clients who work alongside their clients' teams in a flexible and collaborative way.
Collaborative work style
- Efficient support and interactions at all levels: top management, operational teams, support teams
- Advising on strategies and targets, and supporting throughout execution
Relevant combination of expertise
- Industry expertise: consumer goods & retail, financial services, healthcare, energy & utilities, telecoms & media, public sector, aerospace & defence, manufacturing & transportation, ...
- Business process expertise: marketing, sales, customer experience, supply chain, product innovation, finance & controlling, human resources, ...
- Analytics expertise: Market Intelligence Center supports industry practices with market and consumer behavioural research, complex modelling, operational analytics, ...
- Information Technology expertise: strategy, governance, organization, processes
- Transformation management expertise: organizational design, management efficiency, change management, programme management, ...
Profiles adapted to transformation
- Kurt Salmon's professionals bring in a pure (consulting) or double (consulting + industry) background
- Kurt Salmon's clients recognize their ability to design strategies and drive operational execution
Why are they different?
Kurt Salmon's strategic advice is grounded in the actual experience many of their Partners have had leading clients' businesses, or in the in-depth consulting experience of their many industry specialists, all of whom know their clients' businesses - what they are and what they can become.
Their recommendations support effective alignment between strategy and operations because they understand what can be implemented and they work alongside their clients in change management process.
They bring about measurable results because they help their clients in identifying all prerequisites and in setting objectives grounded in industry leading performance.
They create lasting and meaningful impact because they work alongside their clients. They understand that any true change must be embraced by the client staff.
They identify and mitigate the corporate risks associated to the execution of their strategies.
Their advice is independent from technology, audit and outsourcing providers.
Note that Ineum Consulting was acquired in September 2006 and Kurt Salmon Associates in October 2007. Parson Consulting and Viaduct Consulting were merged into Ineum Consulting in 2008 and their historical results are included throughout this five-year summary.
Kurt Salmon combines industry expertise, analytical rigour and an implementation focus to help our clients create tangible and meaningful results.
- Chiheb Mahjoub - Chief Executive